The newly revised 2017 edition of the “ETF Field Guide” is your comprehensive guide to the world of ETF investing. Get the information you need to make smart ETF investment choices in 2017 and beyond.
Learn more about the 2017 ETF Field Guide
Written by longtime ETF investment guru Ron Rowland, the 2017 “ETF Field Guide” is a 94-page e-book that explains how ETFs work and how to select the best ETFs for your needs.
- What’s inside
- Special features
- How to take advantage of the many benefits of ETF investing (including tax advantages), and how to sidestep the dangers.
- Insight into the correct way to buy ETFs.
- Side-by-side comparisons of the more than 1,900 ETFs on the market, including those that target specific sectors, countries, bonds, and even real estate.
- Information on exchange-traded notes (ETNs) and the unique risks they carry.
- Top picks and which ETFs you should avoid.
693 smart-beta ETFs
163 actively managed ETFs
91 fund-of-funds products
106 currency-hedged ETFs
79 ETFs using other hedging techniques
49 ETFs issuing K-1 forms
7 C-corporations with unique tax-liabilities
- 11 major ETF groups
- 145 ETF categories
- 4 total return metrics
- 4 risk measurements
- 3 liquidity metrics (with unique shading)
- Comprehensive ticker list and category cross-reference
- Website links to 114 ETF sponsors and brands
- Yields, expense ratios, launch dates, and more
Did you know? The “ETF Field Guide” is a downloadable PDF that can be read on any device!
Don’t buy another ETF until you own this essential reference!
ETFs have changed the investment landscape, giving investors easy access to every corner of the financial markets. The 2017 “ETF Field Guide” is the only place that presents all of the information you need to know to make smart ETF investing choices right away, including:
- Which ETFs use active management, smart-beta indexes, hedging, leverage, or a fund-of funds structure.
- ETFs that have earned our coveted “blue star” rating to help you focus on the very best ETFs.
- How our “blue star” ETFs were selected, so you can apply the same process for your investment needs.
Don’t wait! Get your copy today for the special price of $29 (regularly $49).
Did you know? You can instantly download the 2017 “ETF Field Guide” after purchase.
You are not going to find all of this valuable ETF information anywhere else at any price.
Consultants charge thousands for this type of information. You could pay hundreds to access bits and pieces of this guide—and then spend hours compiling it into useful information. By why when we’ve done it for you…and so much more? Save time. Save money. Get your comprehensive 2017 “ETF Field Guide” for the limited-time low price of $29 (regularly $49) and start on your journey to successful ETF investing right now!
Did you know? We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If the 2017 “ETF Field Guide” doesn’t prove to be the most comprehensive ETF reference you’ve ever used, return it within 14 days of purchase, and we will happily refund the purchase price.