Keep your ETF edge
With the updated 2017 ETF Field Guide
With the updated
2017 ETF Field Guide
Learn more about the 2017 ETF Field Guide
- How to take advantage of the many benefits of ETF investing (including tax advantages), and how to sidestep the dangers.
- Insight into the correct way to buy ETFs.
- Side-by-side comparisons of the more than 1,900 ETFs on the market, including those that target specific sectors, countries, bonds, and even real estate.
- Information on exchange-traded notes (ETNs) and the unique risks they carry.
- Top picks and which ETFs you should avoid.
- 693 smart-beta ETFs
- 190 ETNs
- 163 actively managed ETFs
- 91 fund-of-funds products
- 106 currency-hedged ETFs
- 79 ETFs using other hedging techniques
- 49 ETFs issuing K-1 forms
- 7 C-corporations with unique tax-liabilities
- 11 major ETF groups
- 145 ETF categories
- 4 total return metrics
- 4 risk measurements
- 3 liquidity metrics (with unique shading)
- Comprehensive ticker list and category cross-reference
- Website links to 114 ETF sponsors and brands
- Yields, expense ratios, launch dates, and more
Did you know? The “ETF Field Guide” is a downloadable PDF that can be read on any device!
Did you know?
The “ETF Field Guide” is a downloadable PDF that can be read on any device!
Don’t buy another ETF until you own this essential reference!
- Which ETFs use active management, smart-beta indexes, hedging, leverage, or a fund-of funds structure.
- ETFs that have earned our coveted “blue star” rating to help you focus on the very best ETFs.
- How our “blue star” ETFs were selected, so you can apply the same process for your investment needs.
Don’t wait! Get your copy today for the special price of $29 (regularly $49).
Did you know? You can instantly download the 2017 “ETF Field Guide” after purchase.
You are not going to find all of this valuable ETF information anywhere else at any price.
Consultants charge thousands for this type of information. You could pay hundreds to access bits and pieces of this guide—and then spend hours compiling it into useful information. By why when we’ve done it for you…and so much more? Save time. Save money. Get your comprehensive 2017 “ETF Field Guide” for the limited-time low price of $29 (regularly $49) and start on your journey to successful ETF investing right now!
Did you know? We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If the 2017 “ETF Field Guide” doesn’t prove to be the most comprehensive ETF reference you’ve ever used, return it within 14 days of purchase, and we will happily refund the purchase price.
About the Author
Ron Rowland is the founder of Invest With An Edge and serves as the executive editor. He is also editor of AllStarInvestor.com and a portfolio manager with Flexible Plan Investments. Quoted widely in the financial media, Ron is the industry go-to guy for sector-rotation insight and investment strategies using ETFs and mutual funds.
Having run a mutual fund, a hedge fund, and managed accounts, Ron has experience in both money management and investment publications. He is a resource for financial publishers and institutional investors that tap his expertise, experience, and investment strategies. In addition to overseeing his own publications since 1991, Ron also edits and produces content for other publishers, including the following:
Download the 2017 “ETF Field Guide” today and pay only $29
For a limited time, the 2017 “ETF Field Guide” can be yours for just $29 (regularly priced at $49). Click the “Add to Cart” button below. The payment and download are quick and easy.
You will be taken to a secure PayPal site to complete checkout.